Simply Wonderwoman A Survival Guide for Women with Too Much To Do Joanna Gosling
- Web Price: £14.39
- RRP: £17.99
- 250 x 210 x 16mm
- 13 Oct 2011
- Add to Basket
Simply Wonderwoman is about about helping you have the life you want, not the crazy muddled one that’s foisted on you once you have children, when suddenly order and time for yourself goes out the window. Two-thirds of mothers are combining bringing up children with working, which means there are a lot of us out there skimming along, struggling to stay on top of the never-ending tide of tasks those two jobs throw at us. So this book is about passing on strategies, tips and ideas that really make a difference to your life, by saving time, money and effort. It is laid out in bite-sized chunks, so that you can just pick out one thing to do each day. It’s about doing things fast and smart - not being perfect.
- How to shrink time spent on the cleaning, the laundry, the general drudgery
- How to get organised and make your life a whole lot easier
- How to entertain stress-free
- How to be empowered through DIY
- How to make things for yourself and others that look super-stylish but require zero skill
- How to get through the build-up to Christmas stress-free
- How to help you look and feel the best that you can be
- How to make the most of free time with children.
IN OTHER WORDS....how to give the impression you ARE Wonderwoman by doing it the easy way - SIMPLY.
'BBC news presenter, wife and mother-of-three Joanna Gosling has unlocked the secret of keeping home and work life stress-free and running smoothly.' Mail on Sunday's YOU Magazine
'Instead of losing the will to live, I felt full of inspiration' The Lady
'Helpful, witty and full of clever tips, it will make you look differently at the everyday drudgery of chores.' Best
'A brilliant new manual for modern living.' Mail on Sunday's YOU Magazine
'If life came with an instruction manual this smart book would surely be the supplied guide.... This is one book that just might change your life, if only in small ways.' Australian Women's Weekly
'A stylish reference book, perfect for dipping into for inspiration on ways to make life run more smoothly - isn't that something we all dream of?' Families Magazine